High Pressure Die Cast Tooling Design & Build
Our equipment can handle fully-assembled tools
weights up to 80,000 pounds.
Die Cast Tooling - Full-Service Tool & Die Facility & Services
HIGH PRESSURE CAST DIES
- Complete parametric 3D modeling of tool design
- Flow simulations and thermal analysis
- Multi-slide dies using standard designs along with submarine style slide pulls and cam actuated slide pulls.
- Dies using loose piece inserts to cast internal features.
- Design and Development of conformal cooling lines to improve die cast tool performance.
- Die manuals and service manuals with certificates of conformance of materials and heat treat
With our focus on our customers’ automation and minimizing additional secondary operations, we build trim dies that will help to enhance the final form and visual appeal of your cast components.
PERMANENT MOLDS AND CORE BOXES
Our experienced team is well-versed in building tilt-pour and gravity-fed permanent molds, along with semi-permanent molds using sand core boxes, with a focus on craftsmanship and practical design. Our commitment to precision and durability ensures you’ll receive reliable tooling solutions to help you efficiently produce intricate die-cast parts.
HOT FORM AND SUPERPLASTIC DIES
Our design and manufacturing team have extensive experience with the engineering and construction of hot form and superplastic dies for forming titanium sheet metal components into intricate shapes for the aerospace industry.
FIXTURES AND JIGS
The Patterson team can help you boost manufacturing efficiency with our custom jigs and fixtures. With careful design and precise fabrication, we’ll help your production line with jigs and fixtures that help with precision, uniformity and efficient workflows.